Sun, May 15|
Main Line Meditation
Sunday Morning Meditation: How to Meditate (In Person)
We warmly invite you to our center for a live, intro group meditation session. Let's meditate!
Time & Location
May 15, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Main Line Meditation, 18 Ardmore Ave, 2nd Fl, Ardmore, PA 19003, USA
About the event
- We often read different books, follow meditation apps or try to practice meditation on our own, but you may be still be wondering, am I doing this right?
- First, we need to understand about the mind that people are living with right now. The human mind is composed of the karma which is life lived, habits inherited from one’s ancestors, and the body. Because people live with this mind, they experience stress and burden, and they have unresolved questions, uncertainties, and doubts.
- Just as dreams are not reality, the story of their own minds is like a dream. So, people are actually living inside that dream. When you throw this mind away, you can know all the ways of the world, have no curiosities or doubts, and can live without stress and burden.
- We welcome you to to join us for a guided meditation class, whether this is a new interest or you've been practicing meditation on your own for some time. This event will discuss the basic principles of our meditation practice at Main Line Meditation, followed by a live meditation guidance to see what we have stored within our individual mind and begin to clear away the countless thoughts and burden accumulated throughout daily life.
Event will be indoors and at our center in Ardmore, PA.
- **You can contact us if you have any questions about parking, driving directions or public transit routes**
- Look forward to seeing you soon!
Join us! Schedule:
- Meet & Greet - Meet practicing members at Main Line - "Finding Your True Self"
- Introductory Talk to our meditation practice
- Guided Meditation - Introducing simple techniques that focus on self-reflection and letting go
- Opportunity to share + Q&A