Sun, May 01|
Main Line Meditation
Sunday Morning Meditation: Freedom From Worries (In Person)
We warmly invite you to our center for a live, intro group meditation session. Let's meditate to eliminate worries!
Time & Location
May 01, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Main Line Meditation, 18 Ardmore Ave, 2nd Fl, Ardmore, PA 19003, USA
About the event
- Let's meditate to eliminate worries! It's very common to feel anxious or have worried thoughts. Worrying can include being concerned about future events before they happen, or not being happy with one's current life. One can let go of worries when one discards the mind that gives rise to these worries.
- The human mind consists of all our experiences and stories that we've accumulated throughout our entire lifetime. People live inside of their human mind, only knowing and living according to what they have stored within. When you throw away all of the human mind, which contains the worrying thoughts and fears, then you will have no worries and can live well because you have confidence in the mind.
- In this event, we will discuss the basic principles of our meditation practice at Main Line Meditation. This will be followed by a guided meditation to self reflect and start to clear away the mind of worries.
This session will be at our meditation center in Ardmore, PA.
- What you will need:
- Masks are required (we appreciate your cooperation!)
- Clothes that are comfortable for sitting for a maximum of 60 minutes
- We do take our shoes off at the entrance of the center, so please prepare accordingly. Barefoot, socks or bring your own indoor slippers is fine.
Event will be indoors
- **You can contact us if you have any questions about parking, driving directions or public transit routes**
- Look forward to seeing you soon!
Join us! Schedule:
- Meet & Greet - Meet practicing members at Main Line - "Finding Your True Self"
- Introductory Talk to our meditation practice
- Guided Meditation - Introducing simple techniques that focus on self-reflection and letting go
- Opportunity to share + Q&A