top of page
Sun, Mar 13|
Main Line Meditation
Sharing Inspirational Words
For all who love quotes and excerpts from writings!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Main Line Meditation, 18 Ardmore Ave, 2nd Fl, Ardmore, PA 19003, USA
About the event
- For all who love quotes and excerpts from writings! We're gathering to share inspirational words from books, lyrics, poems, movies, etc. and to share enlightening experiences we've had through these writings/words. We are hosting this event and will also share about our meditation practice and how meditation aids in transforming us to become the inspiring words we look up to. If there is time, we will also include a guided meditation.
- Welcoming & Greeting
- Sharing readings and discussion
- Talk: Wisdom through meditation
- Guided meditation
- Closing, Q&A
- This session will be in person at our center in Ardmore, PA.
- What to bring: -An inspiring quote, book excerpt, lyric, etc. to share (optional)
- What you will need:
- Masks are required (we appreciate your cooperation!)
- Clothes that are comfortable for sitting for about 60 minutes
- We do take our shoes off at the entrance of the center, so please prepare accordingly. Barefoot, socks or bring your own indoor slippers is fine.
- **You can Contact Us or email us if you have any questions about parking, driving directions or public transit routes***
bottom of page