Tue, Dec 12|
Main Line Meditation
Self-Reflection Through Journaling: Freedom from Depression
Join us for a special event crafted to start getting to the root of depression and healing from it through the process of journaling and meditation.
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2023, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Main Line Meditation, 18 Ardmore Ave 2nd Fl, Ardmore, PA 19003, USA
About the event
Join us for introspection and journaling!
Depression can be a debilitating condition to live with, and many more people these days are experiencing depression. Can this mental state be overcome? Join us for a special event crafted to start getting to the root of depression and healing from it through the process of journaling and meditation.
For this event, we'll delve into the human mind and where the roots of depression start. We will take time to reflect and become conscious of our current thought processes through writing. We will also take time to start releasing that mind through a guided meditation, and conclude with writing out what we are grateful for. Doing this with others is very powerful, hope you can join us!
This is an in-person event held at our meditation center in Ardmore, PA
- Introduction and overview of inspirational reading on the journaling topic.
- Understanding the dynamics of the human mind and what causes depression.
- Reflective journaling to identify personal triggers and challenges associated with depression.
- Guided meditation for releasing those thoughts.
- Gratitude journaling to promote positivity and acknowledge progress.
What you will need:
- A pen
- Notebook, journal, or scrap paper for writing
We look forward to gathering with you at our center soon! 😊
*Please call (215)782-8709 if you have any questions about parking, driving directions or public transit routes.*
*For your best meditation experience, please arrive as close to the start time of the event as you can.)
- Ticket type
Intro Class to Find Truth WithPrice$20.00