Sat, Oct 08|
Haverford College Visitor Parking
Refreshing Walk and Meditation on the Haverford College Trail
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Haverford College Visitor Parking, 30 Hannum Dr, Ardmore, PA 19003, USA
About the event
Let’s do it together! We welcome you to join us for a walk and guided meditation session on the trail near our center. This is a great time to enjoy conversation, get some light exercise in beautiful nature, and learn about how we can cleanse and heal our minds. This event will be hosted by Main Line Meditation. We will lead the walk and guide our very profound method of self reflection and letting go. With this method you can achieve what you actually want to achieve, and live a happy, everlasting life.
Hope you can join us! We will meet in the Visitor’s Parking Lot of the Haverford College Trail to start.
- Meeting at the end of the trail closest to the visitor's lot, brief greeting
- Start walk around the trail
- Rest at midpoint area with benches to start meditation
- Explanation of meditation principle and quick guided meditation
- Walk rest of trail back to visitor’s lot
Look forward to seeing you soon!