Sun, Oct 24|
Main Line Meditation
On-site Guided Meditation: Group Intro Class
We warmly invite you to our center for a live, intro group meditation session!
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Main Line Meditation, 18 Ardmore Ave, 2nd Fl, Ardmore, PA 19003, USA
About the event
- We warmly invite you to our center for a live, group meditation session! We will be guiding an introduction to our practice, which will include a presentation of the basic principles of our method, a guided meditation, and time for Q&A afterwards. Our meditation is designed to help you let go of the human mind and find the True Mind from within. When you have the True Mind, mind clutter and exhaustion disappear, your face brightens, and you have confidence and longevity. Who wouldn't want to do this? The way to find yourself who is at peace and in the moment, is to cleanse your mind. It's our honor to show you how you can begin cleaning your mind and live your true life now.
- We will also let you know how you can implement meditation into your daily life. Creating one of the healthiest habits possible, you can always live in comfort and happiness, and ultimately change your life and the world. This session will be in person at our center in Ardmore, PA.
- What you will need:
- -Masks are required (we appreciate your cooperation!)
- -Clothes that are comfortable for sitting for a maximum of 60 minutes
Event will be indoors
- **You can contact us if you have any questions about parking, driving directions or public transit routes**
- Look forward to seeing you soon!
Join us! Schedule:
- Meet & Greet - Meet practicing members at Main Line - "Finding Your True Self"
- Introductory Talk to our meditation practice
- Guided Meditation - Introducing simple techniques that focus on self-reflection and letting go
- Opportunity to share + Q&A