Mon, Jul 11|
Online Event via Zoom
Monday Evening Virtual Meditation: Freshen Up Your Week
Having the Monday blues? Start the week refreshed and ready for the rest of the week.
Time & Location
Jul 11, 2022, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Online Event via Zoom
About the event
- Having the Monday blues? Many of us experience this at the start of the week, and it can almost feel like you're a hamster on a never-ending wheel. While this may just seem to be a part of life, have you ever thought about what in the mind is the root cause of this phenomenon? And is there any way to have everlasting freedom from it?
- In this session, you will learn more about the human mind -- which is the root of stress and burnout -- and the method to truly let go of it. The human mind is composed of karma (our thoughts of the life we’ve lived), habits (tendencies inherited from our ancestors), and the body (mind of self). This causes stress, pain, and burden because people live in this self-made human mind world, which overlaps the real, existent world. When you release this karma, habits, and body, you will find the real existence of Truth – the eternally-living, infinite existence – within you. When you have this real existing mind within, this present moment is happiness. You can just focus on what you need to do, and live well with a positive mind.
- We warmly invite you to to join us for this guided meditation class, whether this is a new interest or you've been practicing meditation on your own for some time. This event will discuss the basic principles of our meditation practice at Main Line Meditation, followed by a live meditation guidance to see what we have stored within our individual minds, and begin to clear away what blocks us from fulfilling our true potential. You can start the week refreshed and ready for the rest of the week.
- Meet & Greet - Meet practicing members at Main Line Meditation
- Succinct presentation on our practice "Finding True Self," which is creating a world wide sensation
- Guided Meditation - Practice simple techniques that focus on self-reflection and letting go
- Opportunity to share + Q&A
* We will receive a confirmation email for your RSVP and an email the day before the event to inform you the Zoom link and info for the class. Please check your email!