Free Online Meditation: Stop Obsessive Thoughts
Time & Location
About the Event
- Do you find yourself over-thinking & analyzing or bombarded by constant recycled thoughts? It can feel exhausting and unproductive to be stuck on this hamster wheel in our mind. The human mind comes from one's life lived and the habits inherited from our parents. People live inside of their mind, only knowing and living according to what they have stored within. This is why people feel trapped in obsessive thinking and have many unresolved situations and questions. In order to be free from countless thoughts, find clarity and wisdom - one must throw away the mind, which is the root of thoughts. In this event, we will discuss the basic principles of our meditation practice at Main Line Meditation. This will be followed by a guided meditation to see, individually, what we have stored within one's mind and start to clear away some of those blockages.
Join us! Schedule:
- Meet & Greet - Meet practicing members at Main Line - "Finding Your True Self"
- Introductory to our meditation practice
- Guided Meditation - Introducing simple techniques that focus on self-reflection and letting go
- Opportunity to share + Q&A