Free Online Meditation: How to Always Have Gratitude
Time & Location
About the Event
- What does it mean to be grateful? We may know that it is polite to say "thank you," but do we know the true meaning of thankfulness, and do we always stay in that state of mind, no matter what happens? The human mind consists of all our experiences and judgements that we've accumulated throughout this one lifetime. People live inside of their human mind, only knowing and living according to what they have stored within. This is why people do not have the big consciousness of the world. When you throw away all of the human mind, which contains the negative and untrue thoughts, then one can accept and have gratitude, no matter the condition. When you are grateful, you can always be happy. Why not try this meditation out? In this event, we will discuss the basic principles of our meditation practice at Main Line Meditation. This will be followed by a guided meditation to see, individually, what we have stored within and start to clear away some of those blockages.
Join us! Schedule:
- Meet & Greet - Meet practicing members at Main Line - "Finding Your True Self"
- Introductory to our meditation practice
- Guided Meditation - Introducing simple techniques that focus on self-reflection and letting go
- Opportunity to share + Q&A